Dynamic meetings and dazzling functions come alive in the tastefully designed meeting rooms and elegant grand ballroom at the Westin Portland Harborview. Featuring more than 15,000 square feet of stylish and sophisticated function and meeting space, our hotel can help bring your Portland Maine event, meeting and message to life.
At a Glance
Guest Rooms: 289
Ideal Group Size: 100
Max Group Size: 500
Largest Meeting Space: 5,529 sq ft (Eastland Grand Ballroom)
Indoor Meeting Space: 16,000 total sq ft
Number of Meeting Spaces: 8
Contact our sales team via email or by calling 207-517-8822 for more information. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Our Marsden Hartley board room is everything you need for your next small meeting.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-10
- Natural light
- Wall-mounted monitor
- Plenty of electrical outlets
With 16,000 square feet of meeting and event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 500 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 120-250
- Prefunction space features floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing for natural daylight and city lights to filter through
- Grand Ballroom features 19 ft. ceilings and restored original grand entry and staircase
- Balcony space overlooking Grand Ballroom excellent for exhibits, breakouts and cocktail parties
Food and Beverage Options
Food and Beverage Averages:
- Breakfast: Plated: $25 | Buffet: $19
- Lunch: Plated: $35 | Buffet: $29
- Dinner: Plated: $45 | Buffet: $39
- Congress Squared (95 person capacity)
- Top of the East (110 person capacity)
- Dedicated Conference Service Manager
- PSAV located on property
- Clutter-Free Meetings
- Healthy SuperFoods options available
- Locally sourced foods
- Our team provides personal attention to every aspect, from planning and logistics to catering and banquets
Discover Maine’s first Westin in the historic downtown Arts District. Take a short walk to the Old Port to find some of Portland's best restaurants, retail shops, and artistic venues. Our breathtaking views of Casco Bay make The Westin Portland Harborview the ultimate Portland, Maine hotel.
Portland International Jetport (PWM) - 2 miles
Our hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport.
Self Parking - $24 per night (available next to the hotel)
Valet Parking - $34 per night