Take in breathtaking views of Portland from Portland's only rooftop bar. Sip on signature cocktails, fine wines, and premium beers as you sample New England and locally sourced favorites from our menu of small plates and snacks.
Memorable Weddings and Social Events in Historic Portland Maine
Create the event of a lifetime. Be it a seacoast wedding in Portland Maine, a grand birthday party or a coming of age or mitzvah celebration, the team at the Westin Portland Harborview offers you and your guests a four-diamond experience. Our team of experts will ensure you are well-cared for and provide personal attention to every aspect of your upcoming social event, from planning and logistics to catering and banquets to audio visual services, decor, special events, and more.
Your wedding day is important to us as we realize how special this day will be for you. At the Westin each wedding is customized to bring your personal vision to life. Our Portland hotel offers a luxury experience with personalized service for your guests. We offer signature wedding packages and are happy to customize every detail of your special day to accommodate your unique needs and expectations.
Planning an upcoming social event? From anniversaries, engagement parties and countless life celebrations, the Westin's catering and banquet team will work together with you to determine the best space for your gathering based on your unique needs.
Banquet and Catering Venues for Social Events and Weddings for Groups of 10 to 250
• 16,000 square feet of meeting space
• Eastland Grand Ballroom & Balcony: 5,600 square foot grand ballroom with 19 foot ceilings and 1,640 square foot balcony,
• with combined space to accommodate up to 230 guests
• Longfellow Room: 1,798 square feet,ideal for intimate receptions of up to 100 guests
• Winslow Homer Ballroom: 1,450 square foot intimate ballroom, perfect for a small celebration of up to 80 guests
Menus and Catering
• Eclectic variety of customizable menu options & packages
• Packages ranging from breakfast brunches to elegant and sophisticated plated sit down dinners
• Extensive wine list and sophisticated mixologies
• Additional off-site catering available through various Portland venues
• Limitless options from Lobster Bakes on Chebeague Island to a local Lobster Boat Excursion Tour or Casco Bay and more
• Discounted group rates for social events and wedding attendees
• Event guests may take advantage of all hotel features, including two onsite restaurants, fitness center, and spa
View Capacity Chart and Seating Configurations.
View our Floor plans.
View our Preferred Vendors.
Please contact our Catering Department for more information 207-775-5411.